About Me

My photo
Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
My life as I lived it had often seemed to me like a story that has no beginning and no end. I had the feeling that I was a historical fragment,an excerpt for which the preceding and the succeeding text was missing. I could well imagine that I might have lived in former centuries and therefore encountered questions I was not able to answer; that I had to be born again because I had not fulfilled the task that was given to me. Finding myself to exist in this world, I believe I shall in some shape or other always exist; and with all inconveniences human life is liable to, I shall not object to a new edition of mine, hoping , however, that the "errata" of the last may be corrected. I am certain that I have been here as I am now, a thousand times before, and I hope to return a thousand times.

Friday, February 25, 2011

CHITRALEKHA NATH


I sail to you in the ocean of my dreams... To a far away distant place Of great beauty and tranquility... Where pain and suffering do not exist, Where we give praise for our joy and happiness, Where our love intertwines with a love for all things. O! beloved keeper of my heart The companion of my soul You have reached out and touched the essence of my being And shown me the way to a higher plane. Your love has awakened me from my years of slumber. A beckoning call to the spiritual world Where my body is mist in the mountains... This is where my heart belongs... This is where my soul lives…

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul !!

I love you Chitralekha Nath !!

No comments:

Post a Comment