About Me

My photo
Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
My life as I lived it had often seemed to me like a story that has no beginning and no end. I had the feeling that I was a historical fragment,an excerpt for which the preceding and the succeeding text was missing. I could well imagine that I might have lived in former centuries and therefore encountered questions I was not able to answer; that I had to be born again because I had not fulfilled the task that was given to me. Finding myself to exist in this world, I believe I shall in some shape or other always exist; and with all inconveniences human life is liable to, I shall not object to a new edition of mine, hoping , however, that the "errata" of the last may be corrected. I am certain that I have been here as I am now, a thousand times before, and I hope to return a thousand times.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I WANT DEATH BECAUSE.......




Death brings you in touch with reality of life. Death creates a vacuum, a void and this void is the fertile ground for spirit to manifest. All talents, inventions and creativity spring forth from this void; creation has a tendency to return to the void. All places of worship in all religions are connected with places of burial or cremation because only the awareness of death can bring about dispassion and can ground you in knowledge.
According to Indian mythology, Shiva abides in Mount Kailasa and in smashana. Kailasa means- "where there is only celebration" and Smashana is the cremation ground- " where there is only void." Divinity dwells in the void as well as in celebration. In you there is void; In you there is celebration.
Wake up and see your life is too short. The realization that life is short will bring dynamism to your life- unwanted things and distractions will fall away. When you must act or make an effort, know that life is short. Time is running out.
What are you doing with your life? Is your life useful to you and the world around you? Realize that life is too short. When you realize life is short, procrastination falls away.
But when you know there are many lifetimes, you realize that if you do not get it sooner, you will get it later. Wake up ! Life is eternal !
When you want to enjoy the fruit of action, know that life is eternal. When it comes to hope, you should know that there are many lifetimes. The ignorant person does it the other way- he hurries for the result and is impatient. But impatience disappears when you know that life is eternal. When you expect someone to return a favour, or you expect a result from your good deed, you want it quickly. When you expect a result, you are often frustrated. When you are in a hurry, you cannot enjoy.
If someone takes advantage of you or does not thank you, thank them because they will pay you back later with interest. No one should feel remorse that they have been exploited or are unappreciated. When it comes to enjoying the fruits of your actions, good deeds or blessings, know that life is eternal.

God bless and Allah hafiz,
Avi

No comments:

Post a Comment